Saturday, April 28, 2007

Date #75: AdMan (finally!!)

Funny -- as I was getting ready for tonight's date, I realized: I wasn't even in the mood to go on a date! A friend mentioned that she was planning a girls' night in with another friend and a bottle of wine -- and that's exactly what I wanted at that moment. No effort, no being "on". But there was no way I was going to cancel on such short notice -- especially when it took so much patience to get to this point!

WELL -- after a month and a half of communication -- and after a YEAR and a half since our very first e-mails (it's easy to lose contact with people on this crazy online dating thing) -- AdMan and I FINALLY met in person.

What can I say: he was as cute as his pics. Very easy to talk to -- smart, funny, engaging. The bar where we had drinks was a bit crowded -- I was very aware of the fact that my leg was rightnext to his. No problem there.

I would have been happy to have gone for another drink, but he'd had a rough week, said he was exhausted. He walked me part of the way home, going the opposite direction from where he lived.

Our goodnight kiss effortlessly turned into a VERY nice, sensual, lingering kiss. For a few minutes. Then he said, "I'll talk to you soon -- good night!". And that was that. Totally left me wanting more -- perhaps that was the idea?

On my way home, I noticed "4" (one of my favorite guy friends) in a bar, and joined him for a drink. When I told him about the abbreviated kiss, he was surprised: why would a guy walk away from a really nice kiss, no matter how tired he was?

Question of the year. Along with the other question of the year: will AdMan and I actually have a second date, and will it take as much effort to book as the first date did?

Check this space for those answers, and more!

3 comments:

a&v said...

Oooh, so tantalizing!

Cute Jewess said...

Okay, Adman. Step it up and don't make LV wait for the call!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You have a nice website. How are you doing?

We would like to invite you to visit our new dating service.
And it is really different from others.

Just IMAGING you could know if your new dating partner likes you or not BEFORE contacting him/her...
So at the moment when you decide to send the first message - you already know one's attitude to you!

Sounds good?

Read more on our blog: livedatesearch.blogspot.com

Or go directly to Live Date Search.com