Monday, April 23, 2007

The medium is the message

Out of curiosity, I posed this question to the dating expert Moxie: "is it rude to cancel a date by text message?". Very varied responses by her readers -- check it out here. Scroll all the way up for a sketch that appears to be the exact likeness of Loverville! (I wish...)

After TLG cancelled on me for last night, I was invited by my wonderful guy friend "4" to join him and a few friends for tapas. Jamon de serrano and sparkling conversation -- it turned out to be a perfect evening.

Tonight: first date with the FOF / Friend of the Family. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

acaligurl said...

hmmm i tend to think about the shoe on the other foot. would you care if someone cancelled a date by text?

Loverville said...

Not sure if you saw the previous post... HE cancelled our date by text message! I thought that was rude... he should have called.

If I needed to cancel a date, I'd certainly call to do so. MAYBE I'd e-mail if it was something particularly emotional, like a death in the family.

Anonymous said...

QuaraDermuh http://buy-suhagra.wikidot.com http://buy-eriacta.wikidot.com http://comprare-kamagra.wikidot.com QuaraDermuh

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?