Tuesday, May 1, 2007

This week in dating...

Fun, busy week coming up: a few nights out with friends (including the opening of a new bar-restaurant, a Cinco de Mayo party and a possible TV taping), as well as a few dates with all new guys (alas...no word from AdMan yet).

Details to come on the newbies. Funny -- the one that I was indifferent about by e-mail? I liked a lot on the phone. And the inverse for the guy who had a great profile and good e-mails -- phone? Not so much. But I'm seeing them both (plus one more -- who gave good e AND phone).

As far as online profiles, I thought I had seen it all: the cliches, the shirtless guys, the typos. But I just saw a profile that has them all beat: a guy who included pics of himself in competitive eating contests.

As much as I'd love to share Mr. Gourmand (and his big pile o' wieners) with you -- sorry ladies -- he's ALL MINE!! Yum!

8 comments:

acaligurl said...

tv taping? sounds fun!!! for a commercial??

Cute Jewess said...

Your week is shaping up indeed, girlie!

a&v said...

Ooh, I can't wait to read about the newbies! And too funny about the wiener guy. Nice!

londongirl said...

He gets points for originality tho.

Is he hugely fat? Or bulemic?

londongirl said...

I mean the competitive eater btw

Loverville said...

Mr. Lotsa Hot Dogs listed his height / weight as 6'1" and 240 lbs / 109 kg. I'm not good at figuring out guys' weight (what's big, or not).

And it was hard to tell from his pics... all you can see is his upper body at the competition table, with chipmunk cheeks full of hot dogs in one pic, and what looked like pizza in the other.

Incredibly charming.

Dating Trooper - Dating is Warfare said...

Wow, competitive eating tops just about everything I've seen so far on-line. I'd almost meet him just out of curiousity!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You have a nice website. How are you doing?

We would like to invite you to visit our new dating service.
And it is really different from others.

Just IMAGING you could know if your new dating partner likes you or not BEFORE contacting him/her...
So at the moment when you decide to send the first message - you already know one's attitude to you!

Sounds good?

Read more on our blog: livedatesearch.blogspot.com

Or go directly to Live Date Search.com