Sunday, September 23, 2007

Meet the friends / Sunday weigh-in

Had a fabulous time last night with UN and his friends – his friends really seemed to bring out the best in him. I think I made a good impression – there were good vibes all around, and the friends seemed to like me. (I definitely liked them) Oh, to have been a fly on the wall in the conversation that (maybe?) followed between them after I left!

Amore & Vino recently asked, “if UN weren’t being so standoff-ish, who would you choose?”. (between him and Teen Crush) Ack – no idea. It’s way too soon to tell. While I’m getting a very warm feeling from Teen Crush, we’ve only been out twice so far. And things have been moving extra-slowly with UN. Either of these guys could disappear at a moment’s notice – must keep that in mind.

My main fear? New York can be a very small pond at times. I worry that I’ll be out with one, and run into the other. True, there hasn’t been the “exclusive” talk, so we’re free to date other people. But I can only imagine that it would be “earth, please swallow me up now” awkward.

Sunday weigh-in / 10 in 10 update! Today is week 4 – and I’m JUST shy of losing 4 lbs (3.8 as of today: started at 138, and am now 134.2). Must step up the diet and exercise if I want to see a difference next week!

2 comments:

Heather said...

congrats on the weight loss. sounds like you're doing a great job! :)

As for UN and Teen crush...just take it one date at a time. Like you said, no talk has been had...they can't expect you to be exclusive at this stage of the game. Just enjoy your time with them, and see where it goes.

London-Lass said...

There's nothing quite like a little uncertainty to keep things exciting. Although always frustrating when chaps do that sudden `disappearing without trace' manoeuvre .. and where once you were having to juggle a few guys you suddenly find yourself with none! But, both guys, at the moment, sound fine prospects .. I'm plumping for Teen Crush as my fave :)