Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday weigh-in: Week 1

Today was my first full week on my new 10 in 10 plan – and I’m happy to say that I’m down two pounds, to 136! (start weight: 138) Granted – I got down to 136 after just 3 days on this plan, but after the fattening week I just had, I’m thrilled that I stayed at that number. It was a week of dinners out, bad bar food, movie popcorn and too much late-night grazing.

The pressure is on! Can I get to 135 by next Sunday? I’m certainly going to try!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Congrats! That's fantastic!!! What kind of food and workout plan are you following?

Loverville said...

I'm just trying to work out more frequently, and eat less / healthier... that's pretty much it!

I also have a tendency to snack a lot when I'm home alone at night, so I'm trying to keep that in check.

jgo said...

Good luck!!!