Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday weigh-in – the weekend – UN

Sunday weigh-in, Week Two: 136.2, just a smidge over last week’s WI of 136 -- which evens out to a two-pound loss over the past two weeks. I’m shocked that I didn’t gain more – it was a very fattening week. Must be more disciplined this week.

Just finishing up a fabulous weekend, filled with biking, time spent with friends doing very New York-type stuff… and there was a lovely date with UN.

It’s still going slowly, but I feel like he’s coming out of his shell more and more. Each time I see him, I learn more things about him that I really like and respect. He’s very “good on paper” in terms of what I look for in a guy – and I’m enjoying the process of getting to know him beyond that. And I’m getting more signs from him that he’s enjoying this as well.

Dinner and drinks last night were followed by, ahem, coffee this morning. Next date planned for later this week.

Long weekend = not much energy to write more at this time!

3 comments:

a&v said...

Ooh! Dinner followed by morning coffee! The date must've gone very well indeed. ;)

Samantha said...

Congrats on the weight loss AND the good date with UN!!!! Love it!

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. :)