Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wow

Another amazing date with Teen Crush -- I'm feeling too giddy and goofy to come up with my own words, so I hope Dating Trooper won't mind if I borrow this great description from when she first met Wine Guy:

One of those conversations that both of you can't even keep up with. You're dying to find out the next thing about each other and keep jumping from topic to topic like there won't ever be time to talk again.

Yeah -- it was like that.

That + amazing chemistry + his fabulous smile + a beautiful night + plans to get together again soon = one very happy Loverville.

Trying to stay grounded / cautious. But I must admit, I haven't felt this sort of connection with a guy in, I don't know... years? He seems pretty excited about this as well, as expressed in a lovely follow-up e-mail today.

I have a feeling "the talk" with UN may take a different direction than I had initially anticipated...

9 comments:

jgo said...

Hell yeah!

Samantha said...

WOW!!!! I am so happy for you! I actually got giddy reading your post today! *Crossing my fingers*

pt said...

Good News! Yay!

I don't think you need to have "the talk" with U.N. (whom I hate) at all. In fact, we have no evidence you will even see him again, do we?

Dating Trooper - Dating is Warfare said...

How terrific! I'm glad the sensation is a universal one because it is fantastic, isn't it?! I hope it just keeps getting better for you. I want to hear more about him! Can share without risking saying too much?

a&v said...

Awesome!! I am encouraged by your good news.

Loverville said...

JGO, Samantha, A&V: thanks!

PT: wow, "hate" is such a strong word! Trust me, UN's not hate-worthy... he's just a bit non-communicative. I get the feeling he's a good person, just a bit, well... stiff. And actually, yes, we have plans for this weekend. I know you're a fan of evidence. ;-)

DT: maybe! What other kind of info would you like to know? fyi, he's an AMAZING kisser! (haven't gotten beyond that yet)

Heather said...

HOORAY! :) That is awesome news!! Good luck...and I hope things keep going positively for you!

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please, keep your feet on the ground!!! I know you want to be giddy and happy, and we all want you to be that way too! But, we all don't want to see you hurt again. You've only had three or four dates with Teen Crush. I don't want to be the negative one here, but how many guys have you had 3-4 dates with, only for it to NOT work out? It must be upwards of 20, by this point? Just keep a realistic eye out on this one, please? It's ok to hold back a bit. And by that I mean sex!

Loverville said...

Anon: thanks for the sentiment. When I wrote that yesterday, I was certainly on Cloud 9, very much in the moment. Today, I'm feeling more rational. One day / date at a time. And certainly no sex yet -- not any time soon.

In my efforts to stay balanced, I think I'm going to continue to see what happens with UN.