Friday, November 23, 2007

Birthday

I have a birthday coming up this weekend – having conflicting feelings about reaching this age (somewhere between mid- and late-30s), more on that later.

In the meantime… looking forward to celebrating with Best Friend tonight, then TC tomorrow! Both have surprises planned for me.

Best Friend and I always plan a special surprise for each other’s birthdays – she’s already told me that tonight’s theme will be a “blast from the past”. I’m guessing we might visit some of our old haunts – we used to be quite the party girls, staying out past dawn every weekend – besides that, I haven’t a clue!

Tomorrow night, dinner with TC – a few weeks ago he asked if I wanted to know where we were going, or if I preferred to be surprised. (how sweet of him to give me the option!) I opted for the surprise… but I have a feeling that we might be going to a restaurant that we recently discussed and said we both wanted to try. But I could be wrong!

For now… time for a little disco nap to prepare for tonight…

3 comments:

acaligurl said...

birthday greetings & wishes to you!!!

djahna said...

My best friend forgot my birthday,, ahuhuhu. Anyway, just had to say you're lucky to have each other.

londongirl said...

Disco nap - great term!

And many happy returns and glad your friend and TC are being lovely to you.