Saturday, June 14, 2008

Great Smile is a Great Kisser

After two weeks of almost daily e-mails filled with light, fun banter, Great Smile and I finally had our second date last night. It was a really lovely evening – dinner, drinks and (eventually) a bit of smooching.

Verdict? I like him -- we have a good rapport, and he's smart, cute and funny. Does he like me? I don’t know. He's definitely not a gushy guy -- which may be a good thing, since, in my experience, those tend to disappear quickly anyway.

When GS left, it was with a breezy "talk to you soon". So -- we'll see. I'd like to see him again, but not feeling anxious about the situation.

Currently in talks with a few other J-guys (e-mails and phone messages have been exchanged), but I’m not particularly excited about any of them. Plus, I don't have much time for other guys at the moment -- nights are pretty full these days, with all the wonderful social events that NYC summer brings: Philharmonic in Central Park, outdoor movies, parties on patios.

Shout out to the West Coast bloggers: this is a great time of year to come visit us here!

4 comments:

Taken Girl said...

Great kissers are fabulous! Sounds like you have a great outlook on things with GS, just go with the flow. And, you never know who you might meet on those nights out on the town too!

Anonymous said...

I think it is going to be a great summer! You have the right attitude. Enjoy.

Mo

midnite99 said...

Sounds like a very nice start! As always, I love your attitude - take it day by day and see what happens.

Trish Ryan said...

I love your city. You're right...there's so much cool stuff to do there, and I love your attitude. Should be a great summer!