Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mr. Possible

Had another date with the newly blog-named Mr. Possible, formerly and briefly known as 116 (thanks, Mimi!). He continues to be adorable, funny, charming, etc. He also continues to tell me how happy he is that he's met me, and that he has a great time with me. I feel the same way about him -- even though this all feels a bit surreal -- a bit sudden.

Alas, not going to see him for over a week, as I'm going out of town. I have a feeling we'll continue to be in touch -- he gives good e-mail (and text).

Ah -- and those kisses! We've both acknowledged that it's best to move slowly -- but wow, the chills he gives me just from kissing me or caressing my hair? Really. Really. Sweet. The anticipation is sexy... but I'm also looking forward to what may (hopefully) follow. In time.

Interesting timing -- my pre-paid six months of J-date is just about to expire. Even if Mr. Possible weren't around, I wouldn't have much time for new dates in the coming month or so. No sense in wasting money renewing the membership I wouldn't have time to use anyway.

6 comments:

bella said...

Sudden?? Hahaha. Did you just say sudden? Girl, you've been working the single life like it's a part-time job. This ain't sudden. It's the 116th date! I am so psyched (and inspired) to hear that you are dating a Mr. Possible. As in, it IS possible to meet someone who makes you feel happy, excited, and beautiful (regardless of what happens next).

mimi of 'sexagenarian and the city' said...

six-months subscription?? wow. when i'm boyfriendless, i subscribe for _three_ months, with the hope, of course, that i'll meet someone sooner. maybe i should subscribe for six...

delighted things are going well w. Mr. Possible.

midnite99 said...

So glad things are off to such a good start with Mr. Possible! And I hope that absence makes both hearts grow even fonder while you're out of town. I agree with you, savoring the anticipation is ever so much fun. Best of luck with this one.

jess said...

I have to agreee with Bella, but in a good way. It is like an actor who has been working for years than becomes an overnight star due to finally finding the right vehicle. I LOVE the name, and it fits the great open minded attitude, anything is possible just not guaranteed.

Loverville said...

Bella, I know! Not exactly "sudden"... but surreal, yes.

Mimi, indeed, the six month subscription? Not a good idea... I won't be doing that again!

Midnight, thx! We've been in touch since I've been away... it's been nice to hear him say that he can't wait to see me again.

Jess, great analogy! We're still going through the audition process...!

Heather said...

this is all great! Good luck, I hope Mr. Possible comes through!

And have a good work trip!