Thursday, April 30, 2009

No news is good news...?

My friend M asked the other day when she was going to see the latest Loverville update (despite already getting, in person, what little dirt there was). I replied that there wasn't a whole lot of news to report... but maybe that in itself is the update. [Once again, I'm too tired to really put together coherent sentences -- I should not still be in the office at 10 pm! I'm just feeling too exhausted to make the trip home, been procrastinating for the past hour. Anyway.]

Martin and Mr Easy are both still in the picture. I feel that I have more of a cerebral connection with Mr Easy, but there is definitely more chemistry with Martin. Mr Easy is out of town this week, and I'm appreciating the time to hit that "pause" button.

I've been rather busy with work these days, as well as social and familial obligations -- happily, this has prevented me from engaging in my usual dating overthinking. At the moment, I'm not dating any new guys -- I just don't have the time. I have another business trip coming up in a few weeks, may consider cranking up the old J-date machine after that time. Will just have to see if / how things develop with the current contenders.

Not very exciting for a dating blog, eh?

3 comments:

*Juliette* said...

I'm in the same boat as you. Busy at work, taking it real slow with the one man I'm dating, and not really seeking anyone new. I think there is a lull in romance across the country right now. Things are sluggish, for some reason I can't explain. But that's necessary sometimes in order to recharge batteries.

Dating Trooper said...

Hey, it's not like they are PAYING you to date! It's good to take a break :-)
I usually started dating again when I got the craving for a sushi dinner and didn't feel like paying for it.

marc said...

Dating Trooper, I think we've gone out before. You from NY?