Thursday, June 10, 2010

New design.

Like it? I'm not as tech-y as most other bloggers, with their cool custom designs. But when Blogger offered up a few easy peasy new designs on a platter, this one called to me.

Update on Jon Hamm to come soon... I'm getting a slightly weird vibe from him today for the first time, and I hope that either, one, I'm wrong -- or, two, it passes. Details to come.

UPDATE: newer design. Simple, black text on light background. Better?

And... thankfully, the "weird vibe" I thought I was getting from Jon has passed. We met for a drink last night, and he brought up the fact that he's stressed with work... but seemed to be his sweet, fun self again. I'm going to see him at some point this weekend before I go out of town for the week.

What started off as rather giddy for both of us seems to have mellowed into a more realistic (but still warm) vibe.

To answer a question in the recent comments -- no, we haven't slept with each other yet. But we'll see what the vibe is like by the time I'm back from my trip -- by then, it'll be about a month since our first date... so... we shall see.

11 comments:

bella said...

i LIKE it!

Anonymous said...

NO PLEASE NO!!! I cannot read light on dark. It makes my eyes freak and gives me a headache. Dark text on light is what you need. Otherwise you gain an entry on webpagesthatsuck.com.

--PT

Jane said...

I think a white background is best. It's so hard to read the white text on red. Maybe they have a new design that offers a white background?

Anonymous said...

Umm, actually I find this kind of rough to read and the all red is more than a little disturbing.

Mendoza Line said...

I hope his real name is not Dick Whitman!!

Something She Dated said...

My first response was totally yes I love it. Then I read the comments. Suddenly I noticed it was becoming harder on my eyes. But then again my background is shit...black background...white type...I really need to fix that. ugh.

*Juliette* said...

I love it!
Sexy and bold. Come on, other commenters - you don't have to read more than a few paragraphs at a time. Just enjoy the vibe.
Thumbs up.

Anonymous said...

Let's hope you did not sleep with him......

Anonymous said...

WAY better. Thanks!

--PT

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

I like it a lot. Much more classy, and cleaner too. Very welcoming, and the colour scheme is good for the content.
*Plentymorefishoutofwater - One Man's Dating Diary*

Jane said...

the design is mucho mejor!