Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Stomach = ball of knots.

Just recently, an overseas friend noted that I hadn't updated the blog in a while, adding, "I hope this means things are going really well!"   (with Sam)

I wrote back that things were indeed pretty great, and planned to update the blog with that.   We had just passed the ten-month point.   It was clear that he loved me, and I loved him -- and we told each other so frequently.    Sure, we had our little challenges, but we always managed to talk about them, address them, work on them.    In general, I was "feeling the love", and felt really happy and lucky.  

Until shit came tumbling down yesterday.   

I'm not prepared to go into details right now, and I suspect that will remain the case.   Let's just say this is by far the toughest thing we've gone through together.    Only time will tell if we can mend this.    I hope so.   We'll see.  

*****
Two other things:
1.   Go vote.  
2.   Please donate money or time to any of the many Sandy-related causes.    It's really bad out there.   Heartbreaking.  






2 comments:

midnite99 said...

Yikes. Good luck to you, I hope things work out the way they're meant to work out. It sounds like one of those things where if you two can work through it together, your relationship will be even stronger in the end. Whatever happens, you will be OK! Sending good vibes and best wishes, and hoping for a happier update soon. (And yes, I voted and I donated.)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to work things out. Sending you good vibes and hope to hear an update soon. Hope also that you are doing well after Sandy.

-Eve